All eight versions of the final exams, and the answers to the...
Register Another Clicker
If you already have a TurningPoint account and a valid subscription (license) and you wish to register another clicker, please follow these instructions.
- After you read the instructions below, visit EC101 DD/EE (Fall 2017) in Blackboard.
- Go to the Clicker Registration link on the left side of the page. Click the link, and you will be redirected to a login page for TurningTechnologies.
- YOU MUST GO TO THE SITE FROM THE BLACKBOARD LINK. DO NOT NAVIGATE TO THE PAGE DIRECTLY.
- When you reach the TurningPoint website (not here), please log in.
- After you log in, you will see the TurningPoint dashboard.
- Click the middle icon labeled Device. This will bring you to the device-registration page. Click on +/Add a device. Enter the device number on the back of your clicker (it will be six hexadecimal values, example: 34F89A). Click ‘Register’ to activate the clicker.
You can now follow this link to EC101 DD/EE (Fall 2017) in Blackboard.