Two women looking at laptop

Massachusetts Training Portal

At Elder Affairs our mission promotes independence, empowerment, and well-being of older people, people with disabilities, and their families. We ensure access to the resources you need to live healthy in every community in the Commonwealth.

The Executive Office of Elder Affairs (Elder Affairs) is pleased to partner with the Center for Aging and Disability Education and Research (CADER) at Boston University to offer access to online learning programs for health and human service professionals serving older adults and persons with disabilities to gain greater knowledge, skills and competencies in a variety of subject matters that support effective practice across the field of aging and disability.

Register or access ​our current EOEA-sponsored training initiative:

“The program gave me more confidence that putting the consumer’s desires ahead of informal support’s desires is the correct approach”

“The course was very informative; I learned about several programs that I was unaware of that may help my consumers.”

“This program will help me be more creative when service planning. Be more confident in knowing many more options.”