IMPACT – Winter 2017
- A Long Day’s Journey into the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning, by Angus Woodward
- Posthuman Anthropology: Facing Up to Planetary Conviviality in the Anthropocene, by Christopher A. Howard
- The Ins and Outs of the Romance Language Classroom, by Philip Wander
- Hammond, Meghan Marie, and Sue J. Kim, Eds. Rethinking Empathy Through Literature. Reviewed by Theo Savvas.
- Morgan, Robin K., Kimberly T. Olivares, and John Becker, Eds. Quick Hits for Adjunct Faculty and Lecturers: Successful Strategies from Award-Winning Teachers. Reviewed by Samantha Bernstein-Sierra.
- Cordner, Sheila. Education in Nineteenth-Century British Literature: Exclusion as Innovation. Reviewed by Kate Holterhoff.
- Augsburg, Tanya. Becoming Interdisciplinary: An Introduction to Interdisciplinary Studies. Reviewed by Laurence Winters.