Registration opens this week for Making Social Media Matter, 3 day workshop!
Go From Big Data to Data Scientist in Just Three Days at Boston University
Making Social Media Matter is a hands-on, three-day workshop that equips attendees with skills to quickly collect, analyze, visualize, and interpret data from popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and blogs. After our three-day intensive, you’ll walk away with a hands-on understanding of these critical skills:
- Quantitative & qualitative social listening to understand how customers really feel about your brand, industry or research topic
- Finding, sorting & analyzing the big data of social media for more constructive research & smarter business decisions
- How to get c-suite or department buy in necessary for social media exploration & investment
- Creating a data-driven feedback loop for ongoing optimization
- Earn a certificate in Social Media Analysis: Principles and Practices for Big Data from BU
- BONUS: *Free* access to exclusive social analysis tools for two weeks post-event
- Professionals: $1,485
- Nonprofit / faculty: $1,285
- BU alumni, faculty and staff: $1,085
- Students: $885
- One-day pass: $500
Visit us online!