- Refinement, Evaluation and Application of Allometric Scaling and Resource Limitations Model of Forest Canopy Height and Biomass through Synergistic Optimization with Spaceborne and Airborne Lidar Waveform Data (NASA Graduate Fellowship to Sungho Choi).
- Theory for DESDnyI Fusion: Estimating Forest Biomass by Combing Fourier Components of Lidar and Interferometric SAR (NASA).
- Global LAI/FPAR Earth System Data Records from NPP-VIIRS to Extend the EOS-MODIS Time Series (NASA).
- Modest maintenance of Terra and Aqua MODIS LAI/FPAR products and transitioning to core production (NASA).
- Multi-scale analysis of canopy structure (NASA Graduate Fellowship to Jian Bi).