We’ve compiled a list of implementation and improvement sciences-related ‘how to’ articles, journals, conferences and other resources. Please reach out to us with any questions or to include your resource in our list.
- An Overview of Research and Evaluation Designs for Dissemination and Implementation.
- Reporting on the Strategies Needed to Implement Proven Interventions: An Example From a “Real-World” Cross-Setting Implementation Study.
- Implementation Research: The Fourth Movement of the Unfinished Translation Research Symphony.
- Mapping Training Needs for Dissemination and Implementation Research: Lessons From a Synthesis of Existing D&I Research Training Programs.
- Outcomes for Implementation Research: Conceptual Distinctions, Measurement Challenges, and Research Agenda
- Fostering Implementation of Health Services Research Findings into Practice: A Consolidated Framework for Advancing Implementation Science
- Mixed Method Designs in Implementation Research
- Academy Health Annual Research Meeting
- Conference on the Science of Dissemination and Implementation in Health
Other Dissemination and Implementation Programs
- UCLA CTSI Connections
- UCSF Implementation Program
- Washington University in St. Louis Implementation Research Institute
- National Implementation Research Network
- Duke Evidence-based Practice Implementation Center
- University of Colorado, Center for Research and Implementation Science Prevention (CRISP)
- VA Quality Enhancement Research Initiative (QUERI)
- National Cancer Institute Implementation Science
- The Importance of Improvement Science
- Implementation of Evidence-based Practices (EBPs)
- Implementation Teams
- Coaching and Implementation
- Fidelity and Implementation
- Implementation in Schools
- Knowledge Translation Canada Seminar Series
- National Cancer Institute Advanced Topics in Implementation Science Research Webinar Series
- U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs Health Services Research & Development Cyberseminars
Have anything to add? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.