Research Opportunities for Students
The Center for Implementation and Improvement Sciences (CIIS) is seeking skilled qualitative and quantitative analysts for short-term, hourly work to support CIIS research projects. Tasks may include literature reviews; developing qualitative interview guides, conducting interviews, analysis; survey development; statistical programming and quantitative analysis; and large data set manipulation. We are seeking individuals with qualitative and/or quantitative analytic skills and with experience using different programming software including SAS, STATA, R, or Nvivo. CIIS will match interested students with relevant projects based on skills and interests, as they become available. In addition to salary, some analytic contributions may meet criteria for co-authorship on research manuscripts. If you are interested, please complete the following form and return to Caitlin Allen: email@example.com.
Practicum Opportunity at CIIS
Job Title: Operations Intern
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under the Assistant Research Director of CIIS, assist in consultations with clients on planning, implementing, coordinating, and evaluating their implementation and improvement sciences research projects.
- Contribute to center operations by creating communication reports, developing strategic plans and tracking.
- Develop website content and manage social media presence
- Opportunities to assist in a variety of research projects (i.e. lung nodule, oncology and contraceptives, RDD, social media analysis, etc.)
- Literature reviews
- Qualitative and quantitative data collection and analysis
- Survey instrument design
- Evaluation methods
- Database development and management
Minimum Suggested Qualifications:
- Current graduate student at BUSPH
- Experienced in qualitative and quantitative research (SAS, R, Nvivo)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must be energetic to learn about implementation and improvement sciences!
Stipend will be provided.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Caitlin Allen if you are interested in applying.