The Child and Family Health Lab has a team of student researchers who play an integral role in the day-to-day conduct of our research studies.
** We are accepting applications through September 11, 2019.**
Spanish speakers are encouraged to apply!
Requirements for Joining the Child & Family Health Lab
- GPA of 3.3 or higher
- Interest in pursuing graduate education (e.g., Ph.D./Psy.D., M.D., M.P.H., M.A./M.S.W.)
- Commitment of at least 8 hours per week to lab-related research activities (lab meeting attendance, transcription, and data cleaning/management, with the potential for a future additional independent project)
- Commitment of two semesters to the lab (fall, spring, or summer)
- Completion of the Experimental Design (PSY 211) and/or Statistics courses (preferred but not required)
- Able to attend weekly lab meetings on Fridays from 9 AM – 11 AM (Summer 2019)
Undergraduate Application for Joining the Child & Family Health Lab
Dr. Long will NOT be accepting new graduate students for the 2020/2021 year
For more information on applying to the doctoral program in clinical psychology, please visit http://www.bu.edu/psych/graduate/clinical/applying/.
For more information on applying to the master’s program in psychology, please visit http://www.bu.edu/psych/graduate/masters/apply/.