These are papers I have published over the years on a variety of topics including decision-making and multisensory integration. My scholar page has all the numbers you want:
Updated: 9th December 2020
- Kleinman, M., Chandrasekaran, C., & Kao, J. C. (2019). Recurrent neural network models of multi-area computation underlying decision-making. bioRxiv, 798553. (independent work)
- Chandrasekaran C, Soldado-Magraner J, Peixoto D, Newsome WT, Sahani M, Shenoy KV (2018), Brittleness in model selection analysis of single neuron firing rates, under revision for PNAS, see biorxiv preprint. (link).
- Peixoto D, Kiani R, Chandrasekaran C, Shenoy KV, Newsome WT (2018), Population dynamics of choice representation in dorsal premotor and primary motor cortex, under revision for Nature Communications, see biorxiv preprint (link).
- Peixoto D, Verhein JR, Kiani R, Kao JC, Nuyujukian P, Chandrasekaran C, Brown J, Fong S, Ryu SI, Shenoy KV, Newsome WT (2020), Decoding and perturbing decision states in real time, in press at Nature, bioRχiv:681783 (https://doi.org/10.1101/681783).
- Kleinman M, Chandrasekaran C, Kao JCY (2019), A multi-stage recurrent neural network better describes decision-related activity in dorsal premotor cortex, Computational Cognitive Neuroscience (link). (independent work)
- Chandrasekaran C, Hawkins G (2019), CHaRTr: An R toolbox for modeling Choices and Response Times in decision-making tasks, J Neuroscience Methods, Oct 3;328:108432 (link) (Code and Software)(independent work)
- Casas JP, Chandrasekaran C (2019), openEyeTrack – A high speed multi-threaded eye tracker for head-fixed applications,Journal of Open Source Software, 4(42), 1631, (https://doi.org/10.21105/joss.01631). (independent work)
- Chandrasekaran C, Blurton SP, Gondan MG (2019), Audiovisual detection at different intensities and delays, Journal of Mathematical Psychology,91, 159-175, see biorxiv preprint (link). (independent work)
- Wang M, Montanede C, Chandrasekaran C, Peixoto D, Shenoy KV, Kalaska JF (2019), Macaque dorsal premotor cortex exhibits decision-related activity only when specific stimulus-response associations are known., Nature Communications (link)
- Chandrasekaran C, Bray IE, Shenoy KV (2019), Frequency shifts and depth dependence of beta band activity in the dorsal premotor cortex during perceptual decision-making, Journal of Neuroscience, (link).
- O’Shea DJ, Kalanithi P, Ferenczi E, Hsueh B, Chandrasekaran C, Goo W, Ramakrishnan C, Diester I, Kaufman MT, Yeom K, Deisseroth K, Shenoy KV (2018), Development of a new world primate model for rapid optogenetic neural circuit dissection, Scientific Reports, volume 8, Article number: 6775
- Chandrasekaran C, Peixoto D, Newsome WT, Shenoy KV (2017), Laminar differences in decision-related neural activity in dorsal premotor cortex, Nature Communications 8, 614 (link).
- Chandrasekaran C, Computational Models and Principles of Multisensory Integration, Review in Current Opinion in Neurobiology for special issue on Neurobiology of Learning and Plasticity, 43, 25-34 (2017). (link).
- O’Shea DJ, Trautmann E, Chandrasekaran C, Stavisky SD, Kao JC, Sahani M, Ryu S, Shenoy KV (2017), The need for calcium imaging in nonhuman primates: new motor neuroscience and brain-machine interfaces, Experimental Neurology (review), 287, 437-451.
- Chandrasekaran C, Lemus L, Ghazanfar AA (2013), Dynamic faces speed up the onset of auditory cortical spiking responses during vocal detection, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 110 (48), E4668-E4677. (link).
- Chandrasekaran C, Lemus L, Trubanova A, Gondan M and Ghazanfar AA (2011), Monkeys and humans share a common computation for face/voice integration, PLoS Computational Biology, 7: e1002165.
- Chandrasekaran C, Turesson HK, Charles Brown, Ghazanfar AA (2010), The Influence of Natural Scene Dynamics on Auditory Cortical Activity, J Neurosci 30: 13919-13931.
- Chandrasekaran, C, Turner L, Bulthoff HH & Thornton, IM (2010), Attentional networks and biological motion, Psihologija, 43(1), 5-20.
- Ghazanfar AA, Chandrasekaran C, Morrill RJ (2009), Rhythmic Facial Expressions and the Superior Temporal Sulcus of Macaque Monkeys: Implications for the Evolution of Audiovisual Speech, European Journal of Neuroscience, 31: 1807-1817.
- Chandrasekaran C, Trubanova A, Stillittano S, Caplier A, Ghazanfar AA (2009), The Natural Statistics of Audiovisual Speech, PLoS Comput Biol 5(7): e1000436.
- Chandrasekaran C, Ghazanfar AA (2009), Different Neural Frequency Bands Integrate Faces & Voices Differently in the Superior Temporal Sulcus, J Neurophysiol, Feb 101(2): 773-788.
- Maier JX, Chandrasekaran C, Ghazanfar AA (2008), Integration of Bimodal Looming Signals through Neuronal Coherence in the Temporal Lobe, Current Biology, 18(13): 963-968.
- Ghazanfar AA, Chandrasekaran C, Logothetis NK (2008), Interactions between the Superior Temporal Sulcus and Auditory Cortex Mediate Dynamic Face/Voice Integration in Rhesus Monkeys, J Neurosci, 28: 4457-4469.
- Chandrasekaran C, Canon V, Dahmen JC, Kourtzi Z, Welchman AE (2007), Neural Correlates of Disparity-Defined Shape Discrimination in the Human Brain, J Neurophysiol. Feb; 97(2): 1553-65.
Preview, Technical Reports and Book Chapters
- Ghazanfar AA, Chandrasekaran C, (2012), The Influence of Vision on Auditory Communication in Primates, In Neural Correlates of Auditory Cognition, Springer Handbook for Auditory Research (SHAR), Edited by Cohen YE, Popper AN, and Fay RR, Springer Press.
- Ghazanfar AA, Chandrasekaran C (2012), Non-human Primate Models of Audiovisual Communication, In The New Handbook of Multisensory Processes, Edited by Stein BE, MIT Press, Pages: 407-420.
- Chandrasekaran C, Ghazanfar AA (2012), Coding Across Sensory Modalities: Integrating the Dynamic Face With The Voice, In Principles of neural coding, edited by Quian Quiroga R & Panzeri S, Taylor & Francis Press.
- Chandrasekaran C, Ghazanfar AA (2011), When what you see is not what you hear, Nature Neuroscience, Jun;14(6):675-6.
- Ghazanfar AA, Chandrasekaran C (2007), Paving the Way Forward: Integrating the Senses through Phase-Resetting of Cortical Oscillations, Neuron, Jan 18;53(2): 162-4.
- Chandrasekaran C, Thornton IM, Bulthoff HH (2006), Selective Attention and Biological Motion, Max Planck Institute for Biological Cybernetics, Technical Report 139.