Case Management Program
The Case Management Certificate Program for New York is a five online course program that will take about 20 hours to complete. Participants are expected to complete all 5 courses within five months of enrollment. A course will be marked as complete when a learner completes the course quiz and post-course competency evaluation. Upon completion of the post-course competency evaluation, the next course will be released into your account.
Case Management Certificate Program
- Online Course 1: Core Issues in Aging & Disability
- Online Course 2: Assessment with Older Adults and Persons with Disabilities
- Online Course 3: A Guide to Aging and Disability Networks
- Online Course 4: Care Management Practice
- Online Course 5: Care Transitions
For a full description and a list of course benefits, please visit the CADER Website.