Certificate & Course Categories
Learners can swap an online course or certificate within the same category prior to enrollment with supervisor approval.
All CADER certificate programs are interchangeable. Certificates range in length but have the same cost ($175).
- ADRC Options Counseling Certificate, 21 CE credit hours
- Behavioral Health Certificate, 19 CE credit hours
- Ethics, Legal Principles, and Key Practice Areas Certificate, 17.5 CE credit hours
- Foundations in Aging & Disabilities Certificate, 22 CE credit hours
- Interdisciplinary Teams and Healthcare Certificate, 16 CE credit hours
- Person-Centered Case Management Certificate, 24 CE credit hours
- Residential Housing and Community Living Certificate, 22 CE credit hours
- Supervision and Leadership Certificate, 15.5 CE credit hours
Courses in this category cost $120 per learner and will take about 6 hours to complete.
- Core Issues in Aging & Disability
Courses in this category cost $80 per learner and will take about 4 hours to complete.
- A Guide to the Aging and Disability Networks
- Aging in Community
- Alzheimer’s Disease and Other Dementias
- Assessment with Older Adults and Persons with Disabilities
- Care Transitions
- Elder Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation
- End-of-Life Issues
- Mental Health and Aging Issues
- Mental Health Training in Options Counseling
- Screening, Brief Intervention, and Referral to Treatment (SBIRT)
- Substance Use among Older Adults
- Suicide Prevention among Older Adults
- Supervision for Effective Practice with Older Adults
- Understanding Consumer Control, Person-Centered Planning, and Self-Direction
- Working with Informal Caregivers
Courses in this category cost $60 per learner and will take about 3 hours to complete.
- A Foundation in Ethics, Critical Thinking, and Problem Solving
- Common Sense Management for Caring Organizations
- Driving Transitions with Older Adults
- Hoarding Disorder in Older Adults
- Interdisciplinary Care Teams
- Legal Principles & Decision Making
- Mental Wellness and Resilience among Older Immigrants and Refugees
Courses in this category cost $40 per learner and will take about 2 hours to complete.
- Care Management Practice
- Managing Medications During Care Transitions
- Participant Direction in Managed Long-Term Services and Supports
- Suicide Prevention among Older Immigrants and Refugee Populations
- Volunteer Engagement in the Aging Network